This undercounter ice maker produces up to 50 lbs of restaurant-quality clear ice cubes per day. Front ventilation and a height of 32.8 inches allow unit to be built-in under most counters; however unit can also be used in freestanding application. Removable bin stores up to 25 lbs of ice. Reversible stainless steel door with full-length handle.
For unit's longevity, filtered or purified water is required (distilled water or reverse osmosis would be best); or unit must be cleaned once very other week with citric acid to remove mineral build ups. Filtered water will also improve the taste of odor of ice cubes.
Features and Functions
- Stainless steel door with black cabinet
- Built-in or free standing application
- Front exhaust fan
- Makes up to 50 lbs of ice daily
- Stores up to 25 lbs of ice
- Reversible door with full-length stainless steel handle
- Auto shut off when ice bin is full
- Makes crystal-clear, gourmet ice cubes
- Easy to operate computerized controls
- UL listed
- Accessories included: drain hose, water supply hose and ice scoop
- Installation by a licensed plumber required
Note: While insulated, this ice maker is not a freezer. For energy saving purposes, the compressor shuts down when unit senses the storage bin is full. Stored ice may melt after sitting idle for a long period of time.
IMPORTANT: For unit's longevity, use of filtered or purified water is required (reverse osmosis would be best); or unit must be cleaned once every other week with citric acid to remove mineral build ups. Filtered water will also improve the taste and odor of ice cubes.
* Technical data and performance index is for reference only. Actual quantity of ice produced per day will vary with room and water conditions.
Power consumption 400 watts
Power 115V / 60Hz
Rated current Ice making 3.0 A
Ice harvesting 3.6 A
Operating temperature 50 to 100°F
Supplied water temperature 41 to 90°F
Ice storage capacity 25 lbs maximum
Ice making capacity up to 50 lbs per day
Ice cube size (approx) 0.75 x 0.75 x 1 inch
Noise level 50-60 dB
Refrigerant R134a / 3.17oz
Water supply hose length 9 feet
Drain hose length (gravity-pulled) 5 feet
Unit dimension 14.6W x 23.6D x 32.8H inches
Box dimension 18 x 28 x 37 inches
Net weight 84 lbs
Shipping weight 100 lbs
All defective products will be handled by the manufacturer under the terms of their product warranty. Wacky Hippo will not accept returns or replace defective products that fall under the manufacturer's warranty coverage.
WE CANNOT SHIP TO PO BOXES
WE DO NOT SHIP TO ALASKA OR HAWAII
ORDERS CANNOT BE CANCELLED ONCE PLACED